• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR2/3/3A Orange Peel

TexasKnucklehead

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I was so tired wet sanding that I took a fruit snack break, lost my snack and found the orange peel had become a reflection of a lot of tedious work. I still have the hood and trunk lid to paint, but I finally have a good place to put some of these finished body panels. -Nothing has been waxed yet, just fine sanded, buffed and de-swirled. I could not be happier.

orange_reflection.jpg

PatGalvin

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Jer, you're getting ahead of me. Thanks for the great photo and the update.

Pat

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
Hey, how come this isn't in the other thread and your orange is shown half way peeled! Very nice Jerry - and I can verify to the group here it looks quite nice in person, great talking with you this weekend.

M_Pied_Lourd

Darth Vader
Country flag
Awesome!

Tinkerman

Darth Vader
Lotsa work Jerry but well worth the effort! Good Job,

Dick