• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Peel Trident Micro car

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Sitting here watching an episode of Monster Car where they did a Trident with a huge 4-cylinder turbo engine....hehehe...the team was a group of Little People...appropriate....

& here's a YouTube about the little cars (without Monster Garage's modifications):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ub5rBdrE4

aw, man....they failed and destroyed the little car! FOOLS!

bugimike

Yoda
I can't believe that there were only eighty Tridents built (according to the video!) and the neanderthals at Monster Garage actually destroyed one? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

OP
tony barnhill

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Neanderthals - good name....yep, the fools shot it with a igh powered rifle...looked like they put a container of gas or something inside it to make it explode when the bullet hit it.....I'll never watch that program again! Might even be time to write letters to the channel.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
bugimike said:
I can't believe that there were only eighty Tridents built (according to the video!) and the neanderthals at Monster Garage actually destroyed one? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

wasn't the only rare/ unusual car they destroyed. I must say most of those shows are good for about 8 episodes and then it's over. I used to love the show but then they just put 30k worth of "donations" in a goofy hot rod and called it a car put to another use. ridiculous