• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

If I had nickle for every...

Country flag
...spridget heater shelf I rebuilt I'd have 20 cents. What a pain in the ass!
:mad-new:

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
At least you're good at it now. Everybody needs a skill. :grin:

58Custom

Jedi Warrior
You know, a really nice pictorial instructional thread on this very topic would be real cool. :smile-new:

bthompson

Jedi Warrior
I was thinking the very same thing! My heater shelf is, oh, about half there and half dissolved. My battery hasn't fallen through yet, but it's only a matter of time. I'd love to know just how to repair it before I get in over my head (again.)

:encouragement:

G

I was thinking the very same thing! My heater shelf is, oh, about half there and half dissolved. My battery hasn't fallen through yet, but it's only a matter of time. I'd love to know just how to repair it before I get in over my head (again.)

:encouragement:

Move it to the trunk. :highly_amused:

OP
Trevor Jessie
Country flag
Drill, bleed, grind, bleed, panel separator, bleed, hammer, bleed, grinder, scraper, bleed, cardboard, scissors, metal shears, bleed, angle iron (metal brake), drill, bleed, hammer, plug weld, grinder, bleed, seam sealer.

I'm not the one to make a nice how to tutorial ... too bloody.

nomad

Yoda
I used the angle iron sheet metal brake system and glued it in! No blood!!!

Kurt.