• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For some reason

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I seem to install everything twice mostly anymore. I call it fitment but it is really just old brain cells I supose.

You know put it on then see that something is wrong or something else needs to be first so take it off and do it over. Maybe I just need to think more before I grab a wrench.

Oh, just had a thought, Tony is going to Korea for most of Dec. get your Christmas orders in now. But then who has funds for parts over the holidays, sigh.

What I am really doing here is waiting for it to warm up a bit outside, Miss Agatha is loanly and I want to get her front wheels on so I can move her around a bit.

Boy, only a few restored parts left in my stash, after today they gona be all gone. That will make some more space available, maybe I will get my truck back inside. She is really starting to look like a Bugeye, maybe my friends here will be able to understand what's happening. Mostly they do not have a clue bird.

Son and Granddaughters will be over tomorrow for dinner, hehe, little do they know that outside Christmas lights are going up. Maybe I can just supervise this year. Oh yea got the new window regulator and associated parts for granddaughters car, can get that back together as well. Just might be a good day, supose to be 72 degrees.

Ya all have a good Turkey Eve. Gona be good smells here.

startech47

Jedi Knight
Jack,

In regard to funds for parts. The parts go on MY Christmas list. If you need something to do, come on up and help me swap out my staircase (pine to oak conversion).

Phil

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Yep, Jack, I fly on the 3rd & return on the 21st (thank goodness I was already scheduled to go to Korea or I'd be in Ghana instead!)....have gift certificates ready for anybody who needs one...Moss will do drop shipments for me while I'm gone (I'll email the orders to them, they'll ship to you) but Victoria British won't drop ship....

Morris

Yoda
Hi Tony,

Gift certificates are number one on my Christmas list. What's the best way to have my family contact you. Will you be able to deliver gift certificate orders if they come to you after the 3rd?

Baz

Yoda
Country flag
I busted my wife and my in-laws checking out the gift certificates....I wonder how much?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Just have them email me with particulars...then they can do a paypal or check...I'm signing & numbering them so all they'll need is for me to fill in the denomination....Jerri said she'd ensure any requests received after I leave get shipped via Priority Mail.
Oh, you determine the amount of the certificate & then the person presenting it can personalize it (to/from)....I actually think they're pretty neat!