• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Yee-Haw!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Fiat?

Of course, it's from my neck of the woods!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Oh my...

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Needs the deck lid removed and a light bar put on top so you can get good and drunk and take your buddies out to shoot at some deer.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It is "one of a kind"!
And the bidding's up to.....$15.50.

- Doug

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
That thing must be geared to pull stumps!

Country flag
It's up to $152.50 with 5 bids from 4 bidders... :banana:

I think I'll jump right in with the buy-it-now $4,000... I couldn't possibly bear to miss out.... :nopity:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Looks like somthing I might see over in the next county. Sunday go meetin vehicle. Only thing though, I'm not sure if that pickup in the back is up on cinder blocks. He needs to do that to make the yard look proper. His dogs probably look something like this!
R08dogs.jpg
remoteImage-3.gif

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
If you have a Fiat matched to an F350 - you might be an Eye-talian American redneck

Country flag
Where's the concrete blocks? I don't so no other cars sittin' on no concrete blocks! He ain't no REAL redneck, galdurnit! Ma, gimme the shotgun, I'ma gonna hunt me a feller pertendin' ta be a redneck!

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
He's just tryin to confuse the boys at the bar....
"So... Is it ferin ur is it 'mericun?"
I guess if it's got a 350 it's ok in any redneck town.