• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Worrying News About BCF Member Judow...

old mike

Freshman Member
Country flag
Sorry to hear of it all. We haven't met, but as a former 100M owner, we are cousins. Take care, wish you well. Mike Sinclair

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I will say a special prayer for you at Synagogue on Saturday.

Country flag
Having already been told that a "valve job" is in my sooner rather than later future, this is worrisome news.

Miss Judy, I'm going to need you to make a full recovery, and get back to the care and feeding of Miss Agatha.

Collectively, the group here at BCF need you to make a full concerted effort towards getting back 100% to yours & Doug's life. We are all pulling for you, and wishing we could do more.

We all love you here, and look forward to your personal interaction with us again.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
As one who has spent some time in hospitals myself, I can appreciate the depersonalization and trauma that goes along with a serious procedure. I have seen many strokes and I can tell you that most of them recover completely or at least partially in about 6 months. So to Doug I say hang in there, keep cheering up Judy and make sure she's getting proper therapy and medication to prevent another stroke. And tell her to add my name to the list of BCF members wishing for her complete recovery.

Johnny

Darth Vader
Country flag
So very sorry to hear "Judow" is going through serious health problems. As a frequent and long time "poster" I've always tried to read Judow's postings.
God works in mysterious ways that we cannot understand. I'm hoping you will someday again hear the roar of the Healey and enjoy even more the beautiful highways our lord has created.
God bless you and be comforted our prayers are with you.

"Johnny"
003.jpg

LNL

Freshman Member
I am wishing the best for Judy, her family and dear ones. My prayers will include her tonight, and hope they help get her back in the drivers seat! May the blessings surround you!

bartu

Freshman Member
Don't give up, me ,I had cancer five years ago, kept going, purchased a TR during my treatment, Healys help you heal. Positive mind and good prayers, hope you recover very soon and back to enjoy your precious gem. God bless you. And your hubby.

Jose

Roy178

Freshman Member
Country flag
Judy-
Get back in that Healey as soon as possible. That's what you need for a smooth recovery.
RoyzMG

qbflyr

Freshman Member
Strong message of hope sent your way! Come back to us at full throttle, love is sent to make you strong

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Our thoughts and prayers are with Judy, Doug and their family. Here's hoping the road to recovery starts soon and progresses smoothly.