Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have to admit that I rather like the first one Nial, except that I can't help looking at the middle of it and knowing where it comes from ruin's it for me.
The art-decco design on some of the finer 30's cars is extremely attractive to me.
I can understand the dilemma of a would be car manufacturer in finding a suitable windshield/cabin arrangement without breaking the bank.
Having a curved windshield made to your spec's didn't use to be such a big deal but now is nearly impossible. Only big companies doing it now and they won't even talk to a small manufacturer.
JP, I expected to see the Midget go down the drag strip in the video. But sadly, it just shows the car idling by. What is the point in a V8 midget hopped up like a Baja buggy?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.