• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Wiring harness: need motivation

well my harness will be here next week. I figured that in order to paint the engine bay while the engine is out I would need to get the harness out of the way and since its in bad shape I would just replace it. But I am not cutting anything till I get the new one in my hands.

hopefully it wont be too difficult and I have to wire for the OD thats going in with that harness, switch and intall a new old stock light switch I got on Ebay a year ago

Hondo
 
Back
Top