Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just received new wiper park switch. The old one was disconnected and just laying in two pcs by the wiper motor when I got the car. How and where do I install this switch? 74-TR6
The park switch that I'm talking about mounts and wires directly to the wiper motor under the bonnet. Can't figure out how to install the switch so the plunger mech. engages on, or, in something.
I also checked the Bentley manual and it does not do a good job of showing any detail of the park switch.
Don- take your wiper motor apart and post some pics
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.