The only part number I can find for the six rubber mounts for the wiper motor to the pedestal are from VB for a mounting kit part# 9-6146. I would like to order these from TRF. Does anybody have their part number for the rubber pieces only?
Also has anybody tried to shim the motor so it sits a bit higher on the pedestal. I was thinking this would make it look better at the firewall were the drive tube goes thru. The stock way the tube goes thru the very bottom of the hole and distorts the grommet.
Also has anybody tried to shim the motor so it sits a bit higher on the pedestal. I was thinking this would make it look better at the firewall were the drive tube goes thru. The stock way the tube goes thru the very bottom of the hole and distorts the grommet.
Hey Guest!