Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I see water pumps with and without pulley attached.
Anybody know which water pump to order (I try Moss first,
because they are closer and shipping comes more quickly.)
I think on the later ones the pulley was not replaceable so therefore the 1 piece is correct. Funny though, I thought only the 1 pieces were all that was available anyway.
Unless you go with an aftermarket aluminum water pump, which has only one pulley, pretty much all the iron replacement pumps will have two pulleys. A/C, air pump, designed for another car?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.