• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What are you listening too?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
SHEESH, Kenny! What? Are you trying to take over Doc's gig? Get some sleep, fercryinoutloud! :jester::jester:

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Playing random iTunes on my TV. Rudy by Supertramp right now. Oops, wait, now Head Games by Foreigner.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Just finished listening to the Highwaymen.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Kicking back in the easy chair with the Klipsch head phones listening to Rush 2112 album. (I'm on the train to Bangkok presently)

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Ok, who am I listening to now? "You can be my Yoko Ono"

I think I know.

And I wish they'd put some clothes on.

Last edited:
Country flag
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's tastes vary wildly across the musical spectrum. I've got about 3000 on a stick I carry, and I need a higher capacity one as I'm always finding stuff I forgot or discovered. As a small sample, Bach, Mozart, Debussy, Sinatra, Torme, Miller, Dorsey, Marx brothers, Elvis, Beatles, Stones, Beach Boys, Diana Ross, Bacharach, Buffalo Springfield, Country Joe, Family Guy.., CCR, C Underwood, Gaga, Piano Guys, Redhead Express, Corrs, Celtic Woman, and so on

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
My retro self picks MSM!!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
OOOOH - the Sound Machine!

Turn the beat around!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Love MSM - working on the apartment today and found an interesting interweb channel - Italian - all english songs but a surprising number are really well done covers by I have no idea who - different artists

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
A little bit of New Orleans to celebrate LSU's football team and interim coach:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Then there's THIS.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
A little bit of New Orleans to celebrate LSU's football team and interim coach:

Wore my Nittany Lions sweatshirt into Home Depot today... ONE guy made th' connection to th' weekend's game. mehheh.