• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What Are You Listening To?

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Can't hear that anymore without thinking of this:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Wow... I couldn't listen to that when it first released, let alone get thru the whole thing now!:ROFLMAO:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
this came across my desk today - always loved the song - Question, there are two (maybe three) cars that will surprise you - which surprosed you most?

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
this came across my desk today - always loved the song - Question, there are two (maybe three) cars that will surprise you - which surprosed you most?

That is a 15 second song for 3 minutes. They throw a change in for the last 40 seconds.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
I "discovered" this guy on Spotify and YouTube, had a minor hit in the 90s with this:

But lots of other good songs as well:

Just a couple samples

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
If I posted an old favorite by Kinky Friedman I'd be banned...

...something about biscuits 'n buns. :oops:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That was more entertaining than expected, never paid much attention to Timberlake (other than that he married Jessica :love:) before.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
George Jones meets R&B.