Brosky
Great Pumpkin
Offline
This looks like one heck of a nice car for the money.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-T...sspagenameZWDVW
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-T...sspagenameZWDVW
Hey Guest!
toysrrus said:Question: Should I put TR3/4 disc wheels back on her; Will they just bolt right on?
DNK said:Except where it is san PEDRO ca
toysrrus said:Question: Should I put TR3/4 disc wheels back on her; Will they just bolt right on? Meaning is the Bolt Circle the same in a TR3 as in a TR6 without me looking in a Book?
I have TR6 rims on my (now wrecked) TR3A as well. I'm not that crazy about the look, but they are the perfect width and offset for mounting performance tires under the stock fenders. Haven't really decided, but I'm leaning towards aftermarket wheels for the project TR3.toysrrus said:PS: I like the look of those TR6 rims as well: The reason I asked this question is simply out of curiosity, Originality & I happen to have a set of 5 real nice disc TR3 rims: