• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Victoria British/Moss

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
No Walt. I need the one with the wings. Yakko, thanks for the info. I'll look into Blender. Gary's printer does have software that translates the CAD output to direct printer instructions.

swampyankee

Freshman Member
Country flag
Back in the day (the 80's) VB and The Roadster Factory were the go-to places for me, with Moss being the higher priced option. But back then there were a couple guys in my local club (BMCNE) that could get me anything I needed pretty quickly, including hard-to-find Rover sedan parts.

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
In the 80s we had two Import Parts stores for the British cars. Wish they were around now