Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Do you need one? they are about 3x more expensive, I have a mild cam in my TR250, not exactly the same specs but in the ballpark of the TR5 (fuel injection) cam.
I bought a new shaft with reconditioned rockers from TRF when I rebuilt my engine. I don't think that it was Tuftrided, just hardened and it's been just fine with my TH5 cam.
I put one in my TR6 engine, but it hasn't seen enough run time to determine it's added cost wear factor. Maybe in another 5-10 years. The previous shaft showed minor wear after 30-40,000 miles. It's still on my back up engine.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.