• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Trying to Read the Classifieds:

toysrrus

Yoda
I currently have a Super Sweet Orig. Driver Cond. TR4A-IRS: I may(??) be in the Market for a Project TR3A (Widemouth Only) or TR4A (No Rust Buckets Please)! I tried to get into the Classifieds but Not Opening or Something? Please Advise: Thanx, Russ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Russ: Our websmaster is in the middle of some site work right now. I'd give it a little while.

R6MGS

Yoda
Yup, our forum is kinda in limbo, but knowing Basil I am sure everything will be up and running shorty.

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
Merry X`mas to All: "Thanks for the Up-Date"! I`ll sit back & wait for Basil to do His Thing: Regards, Russ

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There Aeronca: What does Your Name Represent? Where in NW NJ do You Reside? I used to live in "Clifton, NJ" but that was 100yrs. ago! "Don`t Miss It At All"!! I have a Cousin Who Lives In "Hillsdale": See Ya Later; Russ

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif Hi There "Dart Vader": Real Nice Collection of Brit Toys You have there! I did have a `58 MGA which I started a Body Off Rest. Sold Her in 10,000pcs. + My Dodge Grand Caravan to Make a `67 E-Type Rdstr. Purchase! Best Thing I ever did in My Life!! Russ

R6MGS

Yoda
I would have done the same thing....I had a 70 Etype Roadster that I sold for a down payment on the house back in the 80's, so now the XK8 is my "practical etype"...until I can get my hands on a real one again.

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Folks: Thought You may be Interested? The Classifieds are on the Air!!!!!! Russ