• Hi there Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! This has been a long process and I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out, but as of today, Feb 22nd, the British Car Forum has been migrated to this new forum platform! There is much that is similar to the old BCF but also much that is different. Please give it a chance as with all things new and shiny it will take a little getting used to. However, I'm coinfident that, once you get used to it, you will find it a much more user friendly platform than the previous, outdated software.
  • This forum is expressly for posting articles, related in some fashion to British cars (the kind you might submit for a publication). It is required that you select an appropriate. You post an article is the same way that you might post a regular thread, but you understand the article:
    • Must be 500 words minimum
    • Must Include appropriate prefix
    • May include Pictures
    • May be edited or rejected by admin

Trying to Read the Classifieds:

toysrrus

Yoda
I currently have a Super Sweet Orig. Driver Cond. TR4A-IRS: I may(??) be in the Market for a Project TR3A (Widemouth Only) or TR4A (No Rust Buckets Please)! I tried to get into the Classifieds but Not Opening or Something? Please Advise: Thanx, Russ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Russ: Our websmaster is in the middle of some site work right now. I'd give it a little while.

R6MGS

Yoda
Yup, our forum is kinda in limbo, but knowing Basil I am sure everything will be up and running shorty.

toysrrus

Yoda
Merry X`mas to All: "Thanks for the Up-Date"! I`ll sit back & wait for Basil to do His Thing: Regards, Russ

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There Aeronca: What does Your Name Represent? Where in NW NJ do You Reside? I used to live in "Clifton, NJ" but that was 100yrs. ago! "Don`t Miss It At All"!! I have a Cousin Who Lives In "Hillsdale": See Ya Later; Russ

toysrrus

Yoda
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif Hi There "Dart Vader": Real Nice Collection of Brit Toys You have there! I did have a `58 MGA which I started a Body Off Rest. Sold Her in 10,000pcs. + My Dodge Grand Caravan to Make a `67 E-Type Rdstr. Purchase! Best Thing I ever did in My Life!! Russ

R6MGS

Yoda
I would have done the same thing....I had a 70 Etype Roadster that I sold for a down payment on the house back in the 80's, so now the XK8 is my "practical etype"...until I can get my hands on a real one again.

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Folks: Thought You may be Interested? The Classifieds are on the Air!!!!!! Russ