Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just wondering how many TR2-3 owners on the forum will be going to the TRA next week. I would like to meet some of you nice people. My wife and I are making the trip.
Greg
I'll drive 1000 miles for a good TR meet -- unfortunately that only gets me about halfway to WV.
Enjoy the gathering & buy the big group picture. The one from the 1987 TRA stills hangs in my garage and I still hear form some of those in the pic from time to time.
Greg:
Plan is to arrive in Charles Town about noon on Wednesday. Look for the Ice Blue TR2 with its face covered by suicidal bugs. The organizer of the convoy picked Hiway 50 crossing West Virginia and the road appears perfect for TR type cars.
Glad you can make it, Greg. I'll be there. I hope you will think I'm nice.
Look for funky old beat-up Powder Blue widemouth TR3.
Geo, I tried to get Crabtree to do a panoramic photograph at TRA this yesr, but he has a schedule conflict. The guy that substitutes for him has a conflict, too. So no panoramic photo this year.
Geo, I tried to get Crabtree to do a panoramic photograph at TRA this yesr, but he has a schedule conflict. The guy that substitutes for him has a conflict, too. So no panoramic photo this year.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.