• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TRA in WV

mountainman

Jedi Trainee
Just wondering how many TR2-3 owners on the forum will be going to the TRA next week. I would like to meet some of you nice people. My wife and I are making the trip.
Greg

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
I'll drive 1000 miles for a good TR meet -- unfortunately that only gets me about halfway to WV.

Enjoy the gathering & buy the big group picture. The one from the 1987 TRA stills hangs in my garage and I still hear form some of those in the pic from time to time.

Lou Metelko

Jedi Trainee
Greg:
Plan is to arrive in Charles Town about noon on Wednesday. Look for the Ice Blue TR2 with its face covered by suicidal bugs. The organizer of the convoy picked Hiway 50 crossing West Virginia and the road appears perfect for TR type cars.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana
54 TR2LD

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Glad you can make it, Greg. I'll be there. I hope you will think I'm nice.

Look for funky old beat-up Powder Blue widemouth TR3.

Geo, I tried to get Crabtree to do a panoramic photograph at TRA this yesr, but he has a schedule conflict. The guy that substitutes for him has a conflict, too. So no panoramic photo this year.

Andrew Mace

Staff member
Country flag
Twosheds said:
Geo, I tried to get Crabtree to do a panoramic photograph at TRA this yesr, but he has a schedule conflict. The guy that substitutes for him has a conflict, too. So no panoramic photo this year.
Couldn't hurt to find someone with a good camera, wide-angle lens, and experience with PhotoShop! :devilgrin:

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Andrew Mace said:
Couldn't hurt to find someone with a good camera, wide-angle lens, and experience with PhotoShop! :devilgrin:

Someone did that one year. It's awful!