Hey Guest!
WedgeWorks said:How about a 2+2? Or a dealer option customized interior?
![]()
sabot said:Also, anyone know where I can get a copy of the above mentioned book ? New or Used.
GBRandy said:sabot said:Also, anyone know where I can get a copy of the above mentioned book ? New or Used.
This book has gotten stupid expensive in the past two years....there are a couple on eBay now for $100.
While mine is not for sale, if you need some data out of it just let me know.
Mickey Richaud said:GBRandy said:sabot said:Also, anyone know where I can get a copy of the above mentioned book ? New or Used.
This book has gotten stupid expensive in the past two years....there are a couple on eBay now for $100.
While mine is not for sale, if you need some data out of it just let me know.
Well, if I can't sell my TR8, maybe my book will sell... :wink:
GBRandy said:Mickey Richaud said:GBRandy said:sabot said:Also, anyone know where I can get a copy of the above mentioned book ? New or Used.
This book has gotten stupid expensive in the past two years....there are a couple on eBay now for $100.
While mine is not for sale, if you need some data out of it just let me know.
Well, if I can't sell my TR8, maybe my book will sell... :wink:
I hear the TR7 book is really cheap! :laugh: