Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Unfortunately I did not take pictures of this area of the body before disassembly. So I need advice on what you all think is acceptable or normal for the mismatch of top of the rear wing below the rear deck edge. Thanks.
Well I finally got it to align after a little King Kong here and a little King Kong there. Seems the wing flexes more then I would have guessed. I also found a picture of the car before restoration and could see that the rear deck was a little higher then the top of the fender.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.