Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
you could have told him this car is what they make replicas from. Also I see every day in Charlotte where some idiot kid racing wrapped his car around a tree or pole and died, My life is going by too fast as it is, I like my somewhat slow TR6
I think I like my Triumph for some of the same reasons I like a Steam Engine on a train. Neither are the most efficient, fastest, easy to operate, most aerodynamics, ...., .....,.... I don't really care why I like my TR6, I just do. It will not out run the Focus my son drives. (doesn't get the MPG either) It seems the only people that have some challenge are people without a Triumph.
I guess it is like the "sour grapes" thing; but, every one can not have a Triumph.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.