bigbadbluetr6
Jedi Trainee
Offline
Hey,
The other day I went to WalMart and came out and my car wouldn't run. Push started it and then it ran and then started to run real bad. Had to push start it 4 times and didn't even make it home 1.5 miles. Replaced the starter solenoid and still couldn't get the car to start. The solenoid had power but wouldn't turn over the starter. I got a starter from my friend and still not starting. What would cause my car to not start? It was running fine before it started acting up. Thanks for the help.
Eric
The other day I went to WalMart and came out and my car wouldn't run. Push started it and then it ran and then started to run real bad. Had to push start it 4 times and didn't even make it home 1.5 miles. Replaced the starter solenoid and still couldn't get the car to start. The solenoid had power but wouldn't turn over the starter. I got a starter from my friend and still not starting. What would cause my car to not start? It was running fine before it started acting up. Thanks for the help.
Eric
Hey Guest!