Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm not sure I ever posted "before" pictures of the interior, it was pretty sad looking. The new seat covers are vinyl from TRF. My big dilemma (and the reason for this thread in the first place) was that I couldn't decide between black and some flavor of tan. There was no way I was going back with the original, although correct, powder blue. I finally decided on tan due to the sometimes unrelenting heat of the Kansas summer.
Hehehe - I use the rare "Ventus Hosus" serpents to keep the cats from running around with my suspension bushings. The aged vent snake in the picture has perished but just to be safe, I have a whole box full of young Vent Snakes so I can deal with a whole army of bushing thieving cats!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.