Hello,
I have two realeases for my TR6 bonnet - the one with the handle on the driver side, and an emergency release on the passenger side. When I pull either release, the bonnet no longer pops up like it used to so that I can easily get my fingers underneath. Is this a matter of putting a new spring on the bonnet striker, or is there something else I am overlooking? Thank for your help.
Kevin
I have two realeases for my TR6 bonnet - the one with the handle on the driver side, and an emergency release on the passenger side. When I pull either release, the bonnet no longer pops up like it used to so that I can easily get my fingers underneath. Is this a matter of putting a new spring on the bonnet striker, or is there something else I am overlooking? Thank for your help.
Kevin
Hey Guest!
