Ok, I will wear the dunce cap today. I took many under bonnet pics of harness connecting points but failed to make note of how it physically traveled through the car. And, My one year off the road turned into 5 and I am too old to remember that far back.
Now that the family is healthy again, I am putting her back together.
Can someone give me a brief Point A to Point B of how it travels.
- From rear to front does it travel around floor of boot or hidden near top of rear apron?
- does it run along passenger door or along trans tunnel?
Thanks,
Griff
Now that the family is healthy again, I am putting her back together.
Can someone give me a brief Point A to Point B of how it travels.
- From rear to front does it travel around floor of boot or hidden near top of rear apron?
- does it run along passenger door or along trans tunnel?
Thanks,
Griff
Hey Guest!
Being under the carpet was kind of hard on the original cloth outer wrap, so I added some sleeving through the passenger compartment on my TR3A.