NickMorgan
Jedi Knight
Offline
Ed,
I just put a reply on the "generator spring" post, as it seems to cover this subject too.
I fiddled about with my carbs this morning and the cam only needs to move the fast idle arm up by less than a millimetre to increase the revs by about 500rpm. I certainly feel that I would like to increase the idle speed, but not the mixture while the car is warming up. Maybe that shows that my carburettors need adjusting.
Nick
I just put a reply on the "generator spring" post, as it seems to cover this subject too.
I fiddled about with my carbs this morning and the cam only needs to move the fast idle arm up by less than a millimetre to increase the revs by about 500rpm. I certainly feel that I would like to increase the idle speed, but not the mixture while the car is warming up. Maybe that shows that my carburettors need adjusting.
Nick
Hey Guest!