I am about to have my TR3 rad recored. Any advice and/or experience from those who have gone this way before.
I am leaning towards having them put the starter hole in the rad. My current rad has the hole as well as about ten repairs which I assume blocked off about four more channels in the rad and I have not had overheating problems (one advantage of being in Canada I guess). Other then decreased cooling are there any problems with having the rad recored with the starter hole (as in do modern shops know how to handle putting a hole in the rad etc.)
I am leaning towards having them put the starter hole in the rad. My current rad has the hole as well as about ten repairs which I assume blocked off about four more channels in the rad and I have not had overheating problems (one advantage of being in Canada I guess). Other then decreased cooling are there any problems with having the rad recored with the starter hole (as in do modern shops know how to handle putting a hole in the rad etc.)
Hey Guest!