Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I think I purchased at Harbor Freight. I see a similar set on line. These tools are non-marring and can be used for trim removal, rubber replacement, etc. Here are a couple links for similar tools. I bet you could find more with a little searching.
Yesterday I was at an auto paint supply store & hanging on the wall was a pkg. of 5 tools (One of which is exactly like the one you show here). I bought the pkg of 5 for $9.75.
Then a gent walks in who was working on his TR6 trim pcs. He asks what am I going to be doing with those tools. I explained that I really needed only "1" but for the price; I bought the entire pkg. of 5 tools.
He bought 3 of the tools from me for $5.00 right there to use on his TR6 trim pcs.
What great timing! I`m going to road test it today. I`m quite certain it`ll be just fine.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.