Hi guys - question for the list. I have a friend who is a professional machinist and fabricator who is looking for fun projects to keep his shop busy.
I was thinking that there seems to be a short supply of correct seat adaptors/brackets to allow stock seat positions and tracks to allow for aftermarket seats to be fitted.
I do <span style="font-weight: bold">not</span> want to step on anyone's toes or compete with an existing supplier (want to support the vendors who are helping us not compete).
What do you think?
I was thinking that there seems to be a short supply of correct seat adaptors/brackets to allow stock seat positions and tracks to allow for aftermarket seats to be fitted.
I do <span style="font-weight: bold">not</span> want to step on anyone's toes or compete with an existing supplier (want to support the vendors who are helping us not compete).
What do you think?
Hey Guest!