Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I did not weigh mine but I can say that four of us were able to pick it up and put it in my pick up truck. now I imagine only three of us at any one time could get any purchase on the thing (maybe only two at times) . Now my engine was full of oil(and I mean full) When I had stored the parts car for indefinite storage 15 years before I poured oil in there unitl the valves were submerged. All that to say I may have had several pounds (maybe 30 or more) of oil in there. It did seam heavy at the time but no one was hurt or complained.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.