• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Tonneau Cover

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
Howdy Mike,

Hey; I just came up with another suggestion.

I bought (1mo. ago) a "Full Tonneau" from a gent who has (Had?) a total of "3 of them"!! Being one of the 1st. to inquire; I got the "Best pick of the Litter"! Mine is in Exc. Cond & Pd. $100.00 including shipping. She fit like a glove with no modifications req`d.

"NOTE": He asked me to make him an offer & my 1st. offer was the $100.00 incl. shipping & It was "SOLD".

Here`s his contact info if you wish:

His name is "Barry Seip" and Email is: (npsales@verizon.net)

Have Fun & Good Luck. (Tell him "Russ Czura" sent you (Last name is pronounced "Chura")

Russ

PS: Hey Gundy, What do you think of my "NEW" avatar?
 
short tonneau

Here's a pic of a SWEET BE owned by a friend who uses the short tonneau. A BCR member expressed some interest in the one I have pic'ed above and I wanted to show how they look installed.
I don't know how to send a pic via the message feature.
Dang I sure wish ol Screamin' Mimi looked as nice a s Steve's BE in this pic.
Notice Steve has the FROGEYE personal plates....he beat me to the punch on those.
 

Attachments

  • 18941.jpg
    18941.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 201
Re: short tonneau

pretty car.

I sure do like the back end of these things.
 
Re: short tonneau

Howdy Gundy,

Relative to posting a pic here on the Forum.

Click on "Reply" / Click on "File Manager" / Then "Browse" for your pic / Click on "Add File" (Wait till its loaded) & Your done.

You`ll need to make the pic "Small".

Regards, Russ

PS: What was "Sprites" 1st. day at home like? Yeah, I`m up to take "Ty" out. He`s asleep right now & here I am!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top