• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tom's new SLBC [Sorta Little British Car] !

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
"I'm really looking forward to hearing about your adventure driving the Humber down from Canada. I made a 24 hour, non-stop ride to Canada and back to collect my A35....very memorable."

By the way ... how "very memorable" was your A35 trip? Inquiring minds want to know!

Tom: I didn't document mine the way you did. But I also completed it (approx 1000 miles) in just 24 hours.

~Here~ is an overview of my adventure to get the A35.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
A guy I know locally purchased a 1968 Pontiac Grand Prix in New Jersey back in the summer, he flew down to pick it up and drive it back, quite a long trip...

And a "few" years ago, a friend in southern Ontario purchased a 1965 Austin Mini delivery van, the van was in Saskatchewan, he flew out with his son and drove it all the way back, all 850cc of engine power... Plus some engine repair in the middle of the empty tundra of northern Ontario (as I recall from the article he wrote for the club magazine), and that is a long drive in any vehicle...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Now *those* are really rare. Sure wish it didn't look like someone emptied a Dempster Dumpster on/in it.

Besides, I'd need a bigger garage ...