Hey Guest!
Brosky said:Now it's coming down big time here. Just like Friday night.
I HATE winter.
BobbyD said:Don.....6 degrees in Seattle is pretty rare, isn't it? But 52 degrees IN the house is COLD! Time to toss another log on the fire.
Brosky said:Great news!! It has now turned to sleet and freezing rain on top of the snow that fell today.
Just perfect for shoveling later on.
Brosky said:Great news!! It has now turned to sleet and freezing rain on top of the snow that fell today. Just perfect for shoveling later on.
One by my Dad when he got too old to use it and the current one by my father in law for the same reason. The Ariens I'm using now is 40 years old and just keeps on ticking.Peter,PeterK said:For summers, I have a belly mower, front-end loader and rear backhoe.
19_again said:""For summers, I have a belly mower, front-end loader and rear backhoe.""
Aren't you forgetting something Peter?
Brosky said:Someone get Al Gore on the line.......
Oops, never mind, it's snowing down south too.