RichBall
Jedi Hopeful
Offline
I put my son into my '87 Jeep Cherokee when it came time for him to drive. They may not be "rated" as one of the safer cars, but I can tell you from experiance that they are one tough rig. That Jeep was in two accidents that sent the other cars away on the back of a wrecker while it drove away, and was pulled out of a big ditch and driven away. It never needed more that minor body work after the accidents and no one was hurt. They made a ton of them and all the parts are readily available in the wreching yards cheap.
If I may also make a plea here. I think all children should be taught to drive a stick. It will make them better drivers down the road, and you never know when thay may need to drive one in an emergency even if they don't own one.
If I may also make a plea here. I think all children should be taught to drive a stick. It will make them better drivers down the road, and you never know when thay may need to drive one in an emergency even if they don't own one.
Hey Guest!


