• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1631826046202.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
and of course....

1631848070516.png

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
You know, I kinda miss ole Red.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Got me. Even tried again and still couldn't do it.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I remember that from tomorrow,
just like it was yesterday.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Got that right. Wife asks where? I'll find where. But, you don't have room. If you can get 20 sewing machines in the house, I can get another car somewhere.

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
I thought that if I bought enough cars that were all the same color, SWMBO wouldn't notice. Do you guys realize how many different British Racing Greens there are? She noticed the differences.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
They notice more than you think.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1633090958860.png

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Been able to do that for decades without tv or movies. Always came home from work tired aftr getting up at 4a. It is easier now at 71.