• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thought of the Day

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
1633127983012.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1633294229707.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Been there, done that! On the way from Salt Lake City to Denver in 76 Jag XJ6 for Dad's funeral. Somewhere around Aspen, CO several deer decided to cross the road. I thought I had avoided them all, but there was one straggler.
We've been very fortunate - Curiously there are about 400,000 White Tail deer in Ontario compared to 1.5 million in Pennsylvania. Before Covid (November 2019) we drove to Myrtle Beach and there were deer and carcasses and damaged cars everywhere. We certainly thought twice about driving at night.

Here my area goes as far as Kapuskasing about 500 miles north - I rarely go that far but, Englehart (300 miles) more often there the worry is Moose, partly because of their size but especially because unlike deer, their eyes don't reflect light so there is no warning.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
1633654852364.png

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
groan.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Reminds me of a panel in "Mad Magazine" I remember from years ago. Big floppy shoe guy walks into restroom, w ashes hands and reads instructions on paper towel dispenser: "Pull Down, Tear Up." So of course in the next panel he has torn the dispenser from the wall and torn it up into a million pieces.

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Triple groan.