• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The blond and the computer....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Henri...don't rain on my parade...she did too call me 'sweetie'...you're just jealous...
...oh, chuck's in Indiana

blush.gif

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Tony, don't mean to burst your bubble pal but I call all guys "sweetie" when I have my sickly sweet, dripping with sarcasm voice on... BUT, did I have that voice "on" when I replied to your post?? Oh the beauty of the net... you'll never know!!
smile.gif

I also call folks sweetie when they're a bit down, usually accompanied by a hug too!! The old guys seem to like that!! You'll have to settle for a wave though!
savewave.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Henri...don't rain on my parade.

Tony...I don't have to...I hope you have your raincoat and rubbers on...you just got wet...
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

The old guys seem to like that!!...a thunder-storm...wow..
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Racing Girl...thanks for the wave, I'll settle for that...oh, I was just over on your home page...my daughter took her masters in law from the University of Kent at Canterbury

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Henri...& she's witty too! Do you guys have ladies like her over on the Healey board?
iagree.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
There is no doubt...she is a player...and she obviously has impeccable tastes...still...I am in California...and you know what the Beach Boys used to say..."There no such girl like a..."

As to you Racing Girl...I think your a tease...keep it up...
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:
As to you Racing Girl...I think your a tease...keep it up...
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
<hr></blockquote>

I've been accused of worse!! And yes, I like to tease people (male & female I'm not biased). I do love the Healey's though, always have done. A Frogeye Sprite is on my wish list at some point as is a Healey 3000... these two cars show up at Waterford Hills regularly...

mb33.jpg

mb12.jpg

There was an unbeleivably beautiful Sprite at the track this last weekend but I didn't get a photo, bright red with a cream soft top. His number plate read IM NO MG!
lol.gif
Love it!

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I'm not much of Sprite fan...can't fit into one...too tall...but I do love Big Healeys'...here is shot of mine from another angle...I need to take some new photos..because I've added some thing to it...Tony, Gary and Chuck...eat your hearts out...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Heal1.jpg

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Gosh Henri... were you looking at the flowers then??? Bas wants us all to be polite!

Racing Girl...you need me to draw you a picture?
grin.gif

Yes...we all need to be nice...didn't you hear the thunder this morning and the clouds that opened up and then "the voice" from the heavens...said..."be nice my children...or I'll cut you off"...
yesnod.gif
lol.gif
yesnod.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Tony - I still have the hair that was cut off... all 3 feet of it!! Could always make you a wig sweetie!<hr></blockquote>
....I like it! I like it!
...mess wid me, guys...she called me 'sweetie'! She likes me, she likes me!

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
.mess wid me, guys...she called me 'sweetie'! She likes me, she likes me!

Tony...get a grip...that was Chuck that called you a "sweetie"...what you guys in Alabama do on your own time is your business...but not on these posts...please...
rolleyes.gif
crazyeyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Bugeye58

Yoda
Gang, take it from me, RG is a bona fide sweetie! She also has a sarcastic streak a mile wide!
Hopefully she will make it out in her Ginetta G15 sometime this year.
Henri, absolutely stunning car. For some unknown reason I've never owned a big Healey, but sure want one.
By the way, I have heard a rumor that RG is a "Blonde in Training"!
Jeff
devilgrin.gif

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: Bugeye58 ]</p>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I still like her jokes! And, she called me 'sweetie' & gave me a
savewave.gif
angel.gif
that I am (heheheheh)

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bugeye58:
By the way, I have heard a rumor that RG is a "Blonde in Training"!
Jeff
devilgrin.gif

<hr></blockquote>

Jeffypoos, You trying to stir the pot??? So my sacrastic streak is only a mile wide eh? You obviously haven't seen me on a good day then.

thumbsup.gif

[ 08-06-2003: Message edited by: racing girl ]</p>