• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The blond and the computer....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Racing Girl....love that English garden!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
111-1138_IMGa.jpg

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
violin.gif

G

but Tony, I might still find that one of you WITH hair, pink I think, or all dressed up as Stewart Little

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Wow Chuck...your such a happy and carefree sort of a fellow...have a nice day...
smile.gif

G

Henri, those pics do exist, and I'll sell them to the highest bidder
hammer.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
chuck...when you own Stuart Little's car, ya gotta go with the flow!
63midget004.JPG

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I'll sell them to the highest bidder

Chuck how much? And Tony how much not to post them?

Sometimes you have to divide and conquer...
thumbsup.gif

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:
Now look what you've done....
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

I know, I'm sorry...must have left my brain cell at home that day, won't happen again!
blush.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Racing Girl...it's okay...to fantasies...the stark reality of our own images could (will) bring way too much reality to this venue...or as my mom used to say..."somethings are better not seen"...maybe that was Bob Shakespeare...
savewave.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Post 'em. chuck...heck the entire town of Gurley has seen me driving around in that little car with a big mouse head covering mine...undaunted, I am!

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited by: tony barnhill ]</p>

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Guys,
Unfortunately neither the house or garden belong to me!! We were at home in England in Sept and visited a well known garden that was having an open day! I do have an English Garden here in Michigan though... you can see it on my personal website (which hasn't been updated since Feb this year, way too busy), click the "house" icon at the top of my posts....

Gary - what can't you figure out with the Waterford Hills web site?? That's my second home! It's the racing track that I'm always referring too. Just camped there this last weekend - a serious overdose of fun!

RG
thirsty.gif

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Unfortunately neither the house or garden belong to me!!

I thought the English had a bit of humor...(the comment about the house)...what house? Who was looking at the house?
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>what house? Who was looking at the house?<hr></blockquote>
Henri...when she mentioned that her hair was shorter, my first reaction was to say, "You can cut my hair anyday!" but I refrained....a beautiful lady surrounded by beautiful gardens who also has a brain that can challenge me & my knowledge of automobiles!

OP
racing girl

racing girl

Jedi Knight
Gosh Henri... were you looking at the flowers then???
rolleyes.gif
Bas wants us all to be polite!

Tony - I still have the hair that was cut off... all 3 feet of it!! Could always make you a wig sweetie! My knowledge on cars is rather limited I'm afraid and tends to be restricted to the cars we own. I do read the monthly newsmags from the Owners Clubs we belong to from cover to cover (Triumph Sports Six Club, Ginetta Owners Club & The Hillman Imp Club). Plus Classic Autosports and Evo, and when I can, Practical Classics is a great read. I also poke around on the SCCA Bulletin Boards, mainly IT and Prod. But you must have noticed from the posts I've made so far... I'm not the one dishing out advice when someone has a tech question!! I think you could run rings round me on that score...
cheers.gif

RG