Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
There's at least a foot out there, have to make my way to the snowblower in a bit.... This will at least give me some quality time with the GT6 this afternoon... I am so ready for summer at this point, last week was one cruel tease...
Dennis
I'm like you, Tom. I got the stove going this morning using last night's coals and now the cats and I just can't leave it. I've got to walk through (or on top of) the snow and ice to get to the mailbox, and I really don't want to. This bill is due the 20th, so I better get it in the mail today.
If I sit here reading posts long enough, the mail lady will come and go.
Ya know, we weren't doing all that bad with the weather until a certain guy with a green TR6, who will remain unnamed, started posting about New England Spring...........
Spent four hours out there this morning with the 1985 Toro snow blower the next door neighbor gave me a couple years back. I have between 8 and 15 inches where the drifts accumulated. All of it on top of about two inches of muddy gravel.
About fifteen feet from the garage I looked down and the carb housing is bouncing up and down just as the engine starts to dying. I'm wondering what's going on. After taking the choke housing off The two screws that hold the intake to the jug have backed out. I'm thinking gremlins. It WAS parked right next to the 3 all winter. So... I figure I better get it over to the other side of the garage before the 3 catches what it has.
Ya know, we weren't doing all that bad with the weather until a certain guy with a green TR6, who will remain unnamed, started posting about New England Spring...........
I guess I`m telling You something You already know!! Today is the First Day of Spring; "Thank God"!! The Bal. of this Wk. is supposed to reach the Low to Mid 60`s, especially Sunday: Get Ready to get Your LBC`s Out for that Joy Ride; Top Down of Course!!
Have Fun & It is in Fact "Spring in the Northeast":
I'm getting it into the shop tomorrow. The rain washed the salt from the streets and it's only 1.2 miles from my house. It will be inside for the Thursday rain and I'll get it on sunny Friday.
As I Promised (At least Myself): The weather was really Nice this Past Sun and I had the TR out All day with the Top Down! Man, Did that Feel Good!! Tomorrow Its supposed to hit near 70deg; So, Guess what I`ll be driving All Day with the Top down? Ditto-Ditto for Thurs: The Roads are Dry and Salt Free so "Enjoy" Spring in New England and Wherever Else!!!!!!!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.