Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That's is a different header than mine. Also a different starter than the 1 I just got from Ted. I can see the clockable plate on it which is the same. Did Ted also include the mounting bracket that needed a little filing to work?
Tom,which headers are those? Never mind the question just looked at your site and got that answer.
Don,
The starter is exactly as I got it from Ted. I did not need to file or clock it. I temporarily mounted it before mounting the tranny. I wanted see how it engaged with the ring gear. Also wanted to make sure it had clearance.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.