• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Starter Photo

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Offline
Who ever posted that pretty photo of the TSI starter with the TT headers please post again. I can't locate it in the search area.
Thanks
 
That's is a different header than mine. Also a different starter than the 1 I just got from Ted. I can see the clockable plate on it which is the same. Did Ted also include the mounting bracket that needed a little filing to work?

Tom,which headers are those? Never mind the question just looked at your site and got that answer.
 
Back
Top