Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Kurt, I used a Stock Carpet kit for mine and am pleased with the results - especially considering the price. I went for the loop pile (not cut) as it is more of a retro look.
I bought from them by the yard then had the carpet cut locally. In hindsight I should have bought the pre-cut set from them. Nice quality carpet. Their 815 Red is a good match to Cherry Red.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.