Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Right, I trust Peter.
He told me just what I'd be getting before we agreed, he also put it in the mail yesterday right after I paid.
Since this is going in my Bugeye Midget with the Miata and Nissan partsI don't much care about originality - I just want a clutch that works well.
If it were for the 73 out in the shed that would be a different story altogether.
I should have had him throw in a rebuild kit now that I think of it, I'll rebuild the old clutch master of course.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.