• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

seats made for triumph replacement good $

They look nice enough. I never saw these before this posting. I'm all set, but I'm sure someone out there can put this information to good use.
 
They look similar to the Corbeau seats, but cheaper.

Not sure I'd want to pay for shipping from the UK on seats of that size however.
 
They look like Corbeau Classics. I have a set for my TR4A (not installed but they fit). Someone here has them installed too.

btw - a pair of Corbeau Classic runs about $500 shipped.
 
The buckets look similar to the Cobra Classics I put in the TR3 racecar, but I didn't have the headrests. They were a little wide, so I modified the gearbox tunnel with a BFH to provide clearance.

I like the white piping, which I asked for on the Classics, but was not available.

I did not mis-spell Corbeau, It's a different company called Cobra, but the seats are identical.
 
It's the seat of choice for the kids in their Honda's and Miatas
 
Back
Top