Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Good point, I'm using new nylock nuts and have them pretty tight. The poly spring pads are definitely squeezed out from a nice flat initial position. Too much?
Gentlemen, I really appreciate the different perspectives. I've had MGs, Corvettes and 911s. I appreciate the simple honesty of the Sprite; and like to just bring it to a reasonable level of performance and handling. So this 50 year old car can be a what it was ment to be and maybe a little better.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.