• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Recent Sitings-NJ

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Spotted in the last two weeks or so:
<span style="font-style: italic">(I gotta start carrying a camera)</span>

Yesterday: A nice, red, <span style="font-weight: bold">Jensen Interceptor</span>, in the village of Flanders, NJ. The village has giant speed bumps and we met at one, so we were both going slow. I gave thumbs up but he may not have noticed, since I was in the Accord.

A <span style="font-weight: bold">Loewy Studebaker</span>. Red. Drove right past my house. Fairly loud V8 sound, so I heard it before I saw it.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Triumph TR7 Spider</span>. Black. Last week in Morristown, NJ

A <span style="font-weight: bold">Porsche "Cup Car" racer</span>. White-ish. But this is sort of a cheat, since it was out in front of High Marques, an exotic car dealer in Morristown (they have a 356, a Maserati and a '27 Dodge in their showroom right now).

A <span style="font-weight: bold">Lamborghini Murciélago</span>. Blue. Followed it on Sussex Turnpike, NJ for about 6 miles. We were on our way to meeting a couple who are racing friends (they own a Devin-Corvair). When we got there about 2 minutes late, I told them: "Sorry....we were held up. Got stuck behind a Lamborghini".

A red <span style="font-weight: bold">Triumph Spitfire</span> on Easter Sunday. Red with roll bar. Driver was about as old as me and top was down. In the Morristown Square.

A <span style="font-weight: bold">Tesla roadster</span>. But I mentioned this one her before. In Princeton, NJ. Last weekend.

A <span style="font-weight: bold">Mercedes-Benz SL 65</span>. About 5 or 6 years old I guess. Typical MB super car with 6.5 liter V12. No big deal until I got closer and realized it was painted <span style="text-decoration: underline">Flat Black</span>. On Nassau Street in Princeton, NJ last week.