OP
Gblake2613
Jedi Hopeful
Offline
Re: Project up-date
This is a better picture of the overall car after I took the booth down tonight and removed the masking. The panels are still just hung in place with a few bolts. I am disappointed in the ammount of dust that got in the clear. I really need to finish the car so i don't have the time to sand it and try again, maybe next year.
Have not planned on the VTR as of yet, well see.
Greg
This is a better picture of the overall car after I took the booth down tonight and removed the masking. The panels are still just hung in place with a few bolts. I am disappointed in the ammount of dust that got in the clear. I really need to finish the car so i don't have the time to sand it and try again, maybe next year.
Have not planned on the VTR as of yet, well see.
Greg
Hey Guest!