Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
As I have been working on my TR6 I have been amazed at the number of posi-drive screws. I am used to seeing them on GM cars but never thought they would be used on Triumphs.
The posi-drive screws have four lines on the head between the four slots. I have found that nearly all of the cross slot screws have been posi-drive. I suspect those that are not may have been replaced.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.